Sekali lagi, sebagai tradisi Saiful Nang dari dahulu lagi, kalau nak pegi mana-mana luar negeri sangat bangga dan suka nak jumpa orang dari kampung sendiri jugak. Jadi, saya announce lah di sini bagi siapa2 yang berminat untuk bertehtarek dgn kami di rumah atau di mapley (susah sikit nak cari) di tempat-tempat di atas. Kalau tak dpt teh tarik….kita minum jer grey tea, earl tea, green tea, slimming team atau apa-apapun jenis air nya tak kisah. Yang penting…jauh dari negara boleh cakap melayu yg orang boleh faham. Untuk yg belum melangkah ke luar negara…anda akan rasa nikmat bercakap bahasa melayu bila sampai sana hahahah. Macam org Hong Kong datang sini cong ceng cong ceng kita pun tak faham apa.
Meanwhile, just a little update untuk masa-masa yang perlu di elakkan 😀
- 18hb – Dinner – Invitation Accepted. Thanks to Mr. & Mrs Syawal
- 19hb – Dinner – Invitation accepted. Thanks to Ms Dot and family from ICL
- 20hb – Whole day in Cambridge – Open for Cantabrigian
- Other than that time are still open for tagging with me and family.
- 22hb – Amsterdam, we rent a car to go outskirt and find the windmill and fishing village
- 25hb – A stop over in Frankfurt, breakfast should be fine since we’ll be sleeping on RV on 25th night (between Frankfurt – Munich)
- 26hb – A day in Munich before we drive to Salzburg
- 27hb – Could be in Salzburg – If we change the plan, we’ll go straight up to the Bavarian Alps route towards Zurich, Switzerland.
- We’ll be in Frankfurt again by 1st June and heading back to KL on the 2nd June.
We’ll see you there. Don’t worry if you’re not into treating us for lunch or dinner. We’ll be happy to have you tagging along with us (as lons as u pay all your individual expenses heheh). We love to talk…especially my father who never ever dream to fly to Germany. The last time he know about germany was in Combat. Sgt. Chip by Vic Morrow.
WHY MUST GO HOLIDAY?
Idea making process by benchmarking. I hate shopping outside the country. It’s not a good idea at all for my wife and I. We have to bring load of things back and check it in to the flight. In the end, with extra baggage weight, we have to pay more than we buy it at our home country or “E-BAY”. For those in Germany, please do inform me if you ever found a nice album manufacturer that can customize the album making. I really looking forward to meet them.
When I walk on the street, I always think about what we have and what we still don’t have in Malaysia. By that, I love to draw some ideas. Collecting their business cards and brochures. Some idea we don’t have to start from scratch. This is INNOVATION time. We got the idea from somewhere else, modify it to fit the local cultures, then do it differently. That’s innovation. Germany will be among my last Europe route after UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland and Austria. Next trip will be to the down south (Australia), Japan and South Korea. These are the developed nations which I should see deeper that what they ever shown on TV. InsyaAllah. Till then…
CEO / Principal Photographer
Colours of Asia Sdn Bhd
+6013 3977715 (Mobile)
The ONLY OFFICIAL Private Photographer Team for The Royal Wedding of Yang Teramat Mulia Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Puteri Hajah Majeedah Nuurul Bulqiah binti Kebawah Duli Yang Maha Mulia Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Muâ€™izzaddin Waddaulah, D.K.M.B., P.H.B.S dengan Yang Teramat Mulia Pengiran Anak Khairul Khalil bin Pengiran Syed Haji Jaafari